Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Your Thoughts

If you have been alive the past couple of days then I think its impossible for you to have missed out on any of the advertising blitz that Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is puting out right now. I would love to go see this movie tonight on its opening night, but unfortunately, its just not going to be in the cards for me. I've got a busy weekend coming up with the Chi-Alpha Reunion on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I'm not making it out to the movie until Monday. Expect a review for the movie from me sometime late Monday night.
Until then, I wanted to create a post that would allow anyone out there who goes and sees the movie to give their own comments, feelings, reviews, rants, or whatever you want to say about the film, here is a place to do it!

0 comments: